I like to come up with theme songs for my books and stories. For my first trilogy, I always thought that every song would be by Shinedown, just because they have the feel that I was going for.

I found a new theme for Book 2, though, that fits the plot perfectly.

Let me know what you think!

No Mercy - KIT

Comments

10/29/2016 9:43am

As your last trilogy and book one, and hope your this book 2 song would also be as good as your last book titled as shine down. Go for it and best of luck for that.

I never thought that there is someone out there who likes to put theme songs in books and stories because I am also that type of person. In addition to that, I also like to put my own theme songs in movies or tv series.These theme songs depends on my mood and how I feel about the book or movie. I wish that you would provide a more detailed article and share some of your theme songs. I am definitely looking forward to that.

Chad
04/09/2017 3:22pm

Absolutely! I'll get something written up soon and post it!

11/07/2016 3:40am

It is really informative and attractive post. I will recommend it to others . Your work is really being appreciated.

12/08/2016 1:56am

This theme song is awesome. Can't wait to read your new book. I am so excited!

Chad
04/09/2017 3:22pm

I'm glad you're excited! I hope that you love it!

01/22/2017 6:00am

I'll be praying for the success of your trilogy! It's a good idea to come up with theme song for your book since it adds an identity to the whole appeal of your work. Also, if you find the songs of Shinedown perfect for your book, then go for it! You are the captain of the ship and you are in control with the whole trip! Good luck and congratulations in advance!

08/24/2017 3:04am

There is a large impact of the theme song on the readers. This writer is highly appreciated for considering the aspect of theme song and taking the people’s opinion regarding this. I say good luck to the writer for the book as well as the theme song.

That step of you adds more excitement in the story.

09/18/2017 2:27am

Feeling more good about your amazing story.