Picture
Hi everybody. I thought that today would be a good time to give everyone an update on Sentinel and what was going on in the publishing world. I’ll do my best to keep it brief. Realmwalker Publishing Group no longer has publishing rights to Sentinel. In fact, the company no longer exists in the same capacity that it did over a month ago.

Long story short, I wasn’t getting paid the royalties that were owed to me and I now have full publishing rights to the book back.

What this means is…I could use some help from friends, fans, and readers. Reviews on Amazon are probably the best way to help out. They ups my visibility on Amazon itself, which leads to more sales. Another great way to help is to spread the word on Facebook! Tell the world what you thought of Sentinel, share pictures of my awesome cover, and tell anybody you know that’s looking for new fantasy about me and about Sentinel!

Now, more than ever, I’m going to need help from all of you. I’m going to keep moving forward with writing the sequel to Sentinel and I’m going to continue working on others projects in the near future. For now…thank you for all of the support that you’ve given me so far and thank you in advance for future support. I love you all.

-Chad

Comments

05/31/2016 4:06am

Its a great news that you now have full publishing rights to the book back. It will now be easy and better. ive read from one of the books the seeking help is a strength that could give you many opportunities. Especially when you're seeking friends to your readers or the one giving reviews for your book, it would of great help to you to know what are their insights about your book. Help from friends it is also important because they know something about you. So all in all its a nice strategy to seek help. I'm looking forward for more sequel of your stories and to see some awesome covers.

11/21/2016 11:10pm

Thank you very much for this, I'll make sure to go share it with mu sister and friends they might have amazing ideas, because they all love the story. They usually come up with great sequel in their minds. Keep it up, I am also a fan that is why I am really supportive and becoming a fan right now. Again thank you and God bless.

06/20/2017 10:28am

I am glad that you wished to continue writing the rest of Sentinel even though you experienced a major fall back. It is hard to accept the fact that you will not be paid for the things you have worked so hard for. Sometimes, other people like to take advantage and take credit for the work of others. I find these people selfish. I am happy that you wish to continue doing what you love and that you are following your dreams. Rest assured that I am with you on your journey. Good luck!

01/04/2017 9:36am

Where have you gone? I miss for some updates.

02/01/2017 12:57pm

It's a pity. I hope that everything will be alright with you. Keep up with your writing.

02/17/2017 2:30am

what's more, this might be the first and will be the following you could be a successive invitee on your site fascinating and interesting. I am satisfied to see your online journal.

The sea helped me to remember recollections, and i likewise feel it around then to peruse the article on experiencing your splendid online journal.

06/20/2017 10:00am

Nice

09/18/2017 1:27am

The road is too long and we haven't reached there.

09/18/2017 2:26am

Life in a long road, and you don't just know where it ends.